Monday, December 15, 2014

An Update on Things

It has been a long time since I've written up here. It may not have been long to you (it probably has), since it has only been four months since my last post. The fact of the matter is that it has been four months. In this time I decided to take a break from many of my main social networking sites, in particular Facebook. I really want to thank you so for being so patient with me during this time.

It isn't like I haven't been writing anything, because I have been. I would get started on a post because I would have a great idea, but by the time I wrote the first sentence, all my energy would be drained from me. It was literally like someone or something was sucking the life out of me slowly. Even now I'm having a hard time, but I'm getting better.

This post is going to be a little random, but just best with me. I really just need to say some of these things.


A major reason why I decided to take such a sudden break is because it was necessary. I wouldn't be a benefit to you if I posted up here every week knowing that inside of me there was a lot of turmoil. I would have been doing you all a disservice if I did that, and that was one thing I didn't want to do. One thing that is important to me, and had always been important to me, is to ensure spiritual discernment on my part on what's necessary to protect your spiritual well-being. I don't want you leaving here worse off than the way you came! Proper balance of everything is necessary, because at the end of the day, I have to answer to God about everything I've shared and how I've shared it.

Beyond all of that, a very HUGE factor in my delayed posting is the fact that I have 20 credit hours this semester in school. 20 HOURS! No room for free time! My next and final semester of college will be much better and hopefully you'll hear from me more.

Along with all of this, I never told many people this, but I had been having some physical health issues that really took a toil on my emotions in the process. I won't get into all of the details here, but I just want you to know that I'm doing much better right now, and prayerfully I will fully recover soon. 

I think the most important note to point out is that the break was needed (at least for me) -  to ensure that having this blog was the right thing to be doing, and it is. Again, I just wanted to thank you for your patience and let you know that some new material will be coming out soon!

Thanks!




SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment