Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Changes

Lately I haven't been posting on the blog, and it's not because I haven't wanted to. Because I'm a full-time student and in a demanding major, I rarely have time to sit down and write like I really want to. I just wanted to write this quick post to tell you what I've been up to lately and some of the changes that will be coming with this blog and with me personally.
  1. The name of this blog may be changing...soon! So, I love the current title of this blog, "She Writes Truth". However, I realized after starting a Bible reading plan through YouVersion that there's an actual website called "She Reads Truth", too close to the current title that I have. Because of this, and other reasons for wanting the change the name of the blog, the name will be changing soon. Here's a link to the She Reads Truth website. It's an amazing site, so you should check it out!
  2. I'll be starting a website soon! This has been a dream of mine for a while now, and it was part of the reason why I actually decided to start this blog. This blog in itself is great and I love writing to you all through it; however, the blog in itself is very limited, and I have a larger vision that this blog just can't hold. The plan right now for the website is to give Christian leaders that are in college a platform to use the gifts that God has given them to express themselves, whether it be through writing, photography, or music. All the kinks and stuff haven't been worked out yet, but hopefully I can the site up either February or March of 2014. Even though I'll be starting this website, my blog will still be up and I will still be making posts on it.
  3. From December 20, 2013 to January 7,2014, I won't be posting anything! Sorry, but I plan on spending this time with my family, so I won't be posting anything during this time, but expect something right after this break is up!
And that's all the updates I have so far! If you have any questions for me or if you would like to participate in helping to launch my website or contribute your talents to the site, feel free to email me at ashleeperry258@gmail.com by January 15th. 

Also, be on the look out for an actual post coming up the day after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment